Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Teacher Discounts at Craft Stores!

{I'm copying this from my personal blog because I wanted to share it with anyone who might read this one and not the other.}

A friend of mine recently let me in on the fact that AC Moore and Joann's give discount cards to teachers. You get 10% off at AC Moore, and 15% off at Joann's. Plus you can still use your coupons! Immediately I said, "Sign me up!" Well, actually sign Britt up.

Here's how it works. For AC Moore you just copy your teacher license or home school certificate and mail it in to this address. For Joann's you print off an application here, mail it in, and then when you receive your card you have to have it signed by a store manager before you can use it.

Isn't that a great tip for you to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment