Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The 90-Minute Shirt Turned Dress

MADE did a 90-Minute Shirt tutorial that I really loved and wanted to try, but my girls have too many shirts so I opted to lengthen it into a dress for Verry Berry. Which worked out perfect because I had some grey sweatshirt fabric that I had tagged for her. Grey sweatshirt fabric - doesn't that sound terrible? But it is such a fun dark grey with deep pink damask/swirl design on it. And here's what I ended up with:
I even busted out my twin needle for the hems and I really like how it turned out. Now that I know how easy it is to use, I will be using it a lot more often.

Isn't my baby so precious in her new dress?


I love this picture!
Go check out the tutorial and make you're own 90 Minute shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment