Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Getting Organized

I've never been one of those people that could design beautiful things just with my own creativity. Now, I am a pretty good copier, but I need things to copy. I have dozens and dozens of things bookmarked, but that's nothing compared to the stack of pages I had pulled out of various catalogs, magazines and whatnot. And they were taking up a lot of space in my inbox, so last night while watching a movie with B, I cut out the pictures I liked and categorized them by item of clothing or type of household item. So now they are all nice and neat and organized in a way that I can quickly reference them when I'm thinking of what I want to do. Sometimes it's also helpful to see the similarities in the things that I like; often I've been able to identify patterns of what I like after I see that I've cut out 8 pictures that all look the same.



Sorry for the terrible pictures, but I didn't feel like waiting for the morning to take them. And I have TONS more pages. Looking at all the pictures makes me want to start sewing. So it's both organized and motivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment