Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Hole in my Desk

There's a big hole in my desk. A hole where my sewing machine should be. But it's broken! Something is wrong with my feed dog and the fabric isn't being pulled through. I took it in to the repair shop and when we were leaving Charissa said, "No Mama! You have to get your machine! You can't leave it here!" She was very concerned that I was leaving my machine behind.

Hopefully I'll have it back by Saturday. But it actually turns out well because I have a few other things that I need to work on for the girls' party on Saturday. No sewing machine means no distractions of really cute projects.

*Hopefully* I'll remember to take pictures of all the food for the girls' party because they are STINKIN' cute!! I love how my little girls give me so many opportunities to make adorable things for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment