Friday, June 24, 2011

Working, working, working!

Look at me! I'm actually getting things done again! It's absolutely amazing. The list on my desk that's a mile long may just get done after all. :)

But sorry, I have no pictures to share because 1) I'm waiting for a big reveal on my most recent project, and 2) I didn't take any (which is probably the bigger reason).

Hopefully this weekend I'll have some time to work on some robes for the little girls and some Chinese dress up items. The dress up clothes are still in the planning stages and I haven't quite figured out if I'm going to have to make my own frog closures or if I'll be able to buy them. Of course it would be really cool to learn how to make them myself, and I found a really awesome tutorial, but ... maybe this week isn't the time to learn how.

No comments:

Post a Comment